Terms & Conditions
The Company provides the goods and services to you subject to the T&C To read the complete Terms and Conditions, please see below.
- Description of Services In the Site, Karigari.in provides users with access to sales of luxury and high end fashion jewelry.
- Transmit via or through the Site any information data, text, images, files, links, or software except in connection with your authorized use of this Site or otherwise in response to specific requests for information by us;
- Introduce to the Site or any other computer or web site viruses, worms, Trojan horses and/or harmful code;
- Obtain unauthorized access to any computer system;
- Impersonate any other person, including but not limited to, a registered user of this Site or an employee of Karigari.in;
- Invade the privacy or violate any personal or proprietary right (including intellectual property rights) of any person or entity;
- Misrepresent the identity of a user or use a false e-mail address;
- Tamper with or obtain access to this Site or any component of this Site;
- Conduct fraudulent activities. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentially of your account and password. You agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password. You agree to immediately notify us in the event of any unauthorized use of your account or other breach of security.
- General This Agreement sets forth the terms and conditions that apply to the use of the Site by the User. By using this Site, the User agrees to comply with all of the T&C hereof. The right to use the Site is personal to the User and is not transferable to any other person or entity. The User shall be responsible for protecting the confidentially of their password(s), if any. The User acknowledges that, although the internet is often a secure environment, sometimes there are interruptions in service or events that are beyond the control of the Company, and the Company shall not be responsible for any data lost while transmitting information on the internet. While it is the Company’s objective to make the Site accessible 24 hours per day, 7 days a week, the Site may be unavailable from time to time for any reason including, without limitation, routine maintenance. You understand and acknowledge that due to circumstances both within and outside of the control of the Company, access to the Site may be interrupted, suspended or terminated from time to time. The Company shall have the right at any time to change or discontinue any aspect or feature of the Site, including, but not limited to, content, hours of availability and equipment needed for access or use. Further, the Company may discontinue disseminating any portion of information or category of information may change or eliminate any transmission method and may change transmission speeds or other signal characteristics.
- Your Account In Consideration of your use of the Site, you represent that you are of legal age to form a binding contract and are not a person barred from receiving services under the laws as applicable in India. You also agree to provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself as prompted by the Site’s registration form. If you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete (or becomes untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete), or Karigari.in has reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, Karigari.in has the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Site (or any portion thereof). If you use the Site, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password including cases when it is being used by any of your family members, friends or relatives, whether a minor or an adult. You further agree to accept responsibility for all transactions made from your account and any dispute arising out of any misuse of your account, whether by any family member, friend, relative, any third party or otherwise shall not be entertained by the Company. Because of this, we strongly recommend that you exit from your account at the end of each session. You agree to notify Karigari.in immediately of any unauthorized use of your account or any other breach of security. Karigari.in reserves the right to refuse service, terminate accounts, or remove or edit content in its sole discretion.
- Pricing Information in case of sale by Karigari.in We strive to provide you with the best prices possible on products and/or services you buy from Karigari.in, however, Karigari.in does not guarantee that the price will be the lowest in the city, region or geography. Prices and availability are subject to change without any prior notice. The prices mentioned on the Site are not subject to comparison with the same or similar product(s) and/or services(s) available through any online or offline sale. The pricing is subject to Karigari.in’s pricing policy and the prices shall be determined only at Karigari.in’s sole discretion. While Karigari.in strives to provide accurate product and pricing information, pricing or typographical errors may occurs. In the category a product is listed at an incorrect price or with incorrect information due to an error in pricing or product information, Karigari.in may, at its discretion, either contacts you for instructions or cancels your order and notifies you of such cancellation. Karigari.in will have the right to modify the price of the product and contact you for further instructions using the e-mail address or telephone number provided by you during the time of registration, or cancel the order and notify you of such cancellation. In the category that Karigari.in accepts your order the same shall be debited to your credit card account. The payment may be processed prior to Karigari.in dispatch of the product that you have ordered. If we have canceled the order after we have processed the payment, the said amount will be reversed back to your credit card account. 7. Cancellation by Karigari.in Please note that there may be certain orders that we are unable to accept and must cancel. We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to refuse or cancel any order for any reason. Some situations that may result in your order being cancelled shall include limitations on quantities available for purchase, inaccuracies or errors in product or pricing information, problems identified by our credit and fraud avoidance department or any defect regarding the quality of the product. We may also require additional verification’s or information before accepting any order. We will contact you if all or any portion of your order is cancelled or if additional information is required to accept your order. If your order is cancelled after your credit card has been charged, the said amount will be reversed back in your Card Account.
- Cancellations by the Customer In case of requests for order cancellations, Karigari.in reserves the right to accept or reject requests for order cancellations for any reason. As part of usual business practice, if we receive a cancellation notice and the order has not been processed / approved by us, we shall cancel the order and refund the entire amount. A request for cancellation of order shall be valid and accepted only if they are made within 24 (twenty four) hours of making the order on the site. We will not be able to cancel orders that have already been processed or orders for which request for cancellation is made after the expiry of 24 (twenty four) from making the order. Karigari.in has the full right to decide whether an order has been processed or not. The customer agrees not to dispute the decision made by karigari.in and accept karigari.in’s decision regarding the cancellation.
- Credit Card Details you agree, understand and confirm that the credit card details provided by you availing of services on karigari.in will be correct and accurate and you shall not use the credit card which is not lawfully owned by you, i.e. in a credit card transaction, you must use your own credit card. You further agree and undertake to provide the correct and valid credit card details to karigari.in. Further the said information will not be utilized and shared by karigari.in with any of the third parties unless required for fraud verifications or by law, regulation or court order. Karigari.in will not be liable for any credit card fraud. The liability for use of a card fraudulently will be on you and the onus to ‘prove otherwise’ shall be exclusively on you.
- Disclaimer of Warranty all content, products, and services on the site, or obtained from a website to which the site is linked (a ‘linked site’) are provided to you as is without warranty of any kind either express or implied including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. Title, non-infringement, security or accuracy. All warranties, if any, relating to the product and services would be provided by the karigari.in. Any claim in relation to the same should be raised against respective karigari.in in any case whatsoever. karigari.in does not endorse and is not responsible for (a) any content provided on linked sites or (b) the capabilities or reliability of any product or service obtained from a linked site. Other than as required under applicable consumer protection law, under no circumstance will karigari.in be liable for any loss or damage caused by a user’s reliance on information obtained through the site or a linked site, or user’s reliance on any product or service obtained from a linked site. It is the responsibility of the user to evaluate the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any opinion, advice or other content available through the site, or obtained from a linked site, please seek the advice of professionals, as appropriate, regarding the evolution of any specific opinion, advice, product, service, or other content.
- Limitation of Liability you expressly understand and agree that karigari.in and its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, employees, agents, partners and licensors shall not be liable to you for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including, but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, opportunity, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses (even karigari.in has been advised of the possibility of such damages), resulting from use of the site, sale and supply of goods content or any related/unrelated services and other services offered on the website from time to time.
- Electronic Communication When you use the Site or send emails to karigari.in, you are communicating with karigari.in electronically. You consent to receive communications from karigari.in electronically. Karigari.in will communicate with you by email, SMS or by posting notices on the Site. You agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.
- Links the Site or third parties may provide links to other World Wide Web sites or resources. Because karigari.in has no control over such sites and resources, you acknowledge and agree that karigari.in is not responsible for the availability of such external sites or resources, and does not endorse and is not responsible or liable for any content , advertising, products or other materials on or available from such sites or resources. You further acknowledge and agree that karigari.in shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such site or resource.
- Access to Password Protected/Secure Areas Access to and use of password protected and/or a secure area of the Site is restricted to authorized users only. Unauthorized individuals attempting to access these areas of the Site may be subject to prosecution.
- Sending an email to the email address associated with your account. Karigari.in is not responsible for your failure to receive an email due to the actions of your ISP or any email filtering service; therefore, you should add the Site to the list of domains approved to send you email (commonly known as your ‘white list’); and
- Trademarks The trademarks, logos and service marks (‘Marks’) displayed on the Site are the property of karigari.in and the other respective persons. Users are prohibited from using any Marks for any purpose including, but not limited to use as metatags on other pages or sites on the World Wide Web without the written permission of karigari.in or such third party which may own the Marks. All information and content including any software programs available on or through the Site (‘Content’) is protected by copyright. Users are prohibited from modifying, copying, distributing, transmitting, displaying, publishing, selling, licensing, creating derivative works or using any Content available on or through the Site for commercial or public purposes. The Site contain copyrighted material, trademarks and other proprietary information, including, but not limited to, text, software, photos, video, graphics, music, sound, and the entire contents of the Company protected by copyright as a collective work under the applicable copyright laws. The Company owns a copyright in the selection, coordination, arrangement and enhancement of such content, as well as in the content original to it. Users may not modify, publish, transmit, participate in the transfer or sale, create derivative works, or in any way exploit, any of the content, in whole or in part. Users may download/ print / save copyrighted material for the User’s personal use only. Except as otherwise expressly stated under copyright law, no copying, redistribution, retransmission, publication or commercial exploitation of downloaded material without the express permission of the Company and the copyright owner is permitted. If copying, redistribution material is permitted, no changes in or deletion of author attribution, trademark legend or copyright notice shall be made. The user acknowledges that he/she/it does not acquire any ownership rights by downloading copyrighted material. Trademarks that are located within or on the Site or a website otherwise owned or operated in conjunction with the Company shall not be deemed to be in the public domain but rather the exclusive property of the Company, unless such site is under license from the trademark owner thereof in which case such license is for the exclusive benefit and use of the Company, unless otherwise stated. User shall not upload post or otherwise make available on the Site any material protected by copyright, trademark or other proprietary right without the express permission of the owner of the copyright, trademark or other proprietary right. The company does not have any express burden or responsibility to provide the Users with indications, markings or anything else that may aid the User in determining whether in question is copyrighted or trademarked. User shall be solely liable for any damage resulting from any infringement of copyrights, trademarks, proprietary rights or any other harm resulting from such a submission. By submitting material to any public area of the Site, User warrants that the owner of such material has expressly granted the Company the royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, non-exclusive right and license to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate and distribute such material (in whole or in part) worldwide and/or to incorporate it in other works in any form, media or technology now known or hereafter developed for the full term of any copyright that may exist in such material. User also permits any other end user to access, view, and store or reproduces the material for that end user’s personal use. User hereby grants the Company, the right to edit, copy, publish and distribute any material made available on the Site by the User. The foregoing provisions of Section 25 apply equally to and are for the benefit of the Company, its subsidiaries, affiliates and its third party content providers and licensors and each shall have the right to assert and enforce such provisions directly or on its own behalf.
- Billing the price of our merchandise is inclusive of the VAT. The vat charged shall depend upon the destination where the order has to be shipped. The tax rate applied to the order will be the combined tax rate for both state and local tax rates in accordance with the address where the order is being shipped. Karigari.in reserves the right to collect taxes for shipping charges wherever applicable.
- Returns and Exchange You acknowledge that these terms of returns and exchange are limited to direct sale by karigari.in to you and that these terms of returns and exchange are not available in case of a sale invoice which shall be governed by the terms of such sale. No returns, refunds or exchanges will be not accepted. We do not provide on any goods sold. Goods once sold can only be exchanged for replacement or a store credit if they meet our terms and conditions. Since we keep limited inventory and do not always have all sizes available and under such circumstances the amount paid by you can be used by you whenever you shop with us next time. All conditions applicable to return of goods shall also apply to exchange of goods shall also apply to exchange of goods. To return an item, the customer must write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org, a prompt response is assured to such mails. Alternatively, the customer may even call at our customer care number +91-11-45012400 which remains open 10:30AM-06:30PM IST on Monday to Saturday. If you are not satisfied with the product received by you for any reason you may have the option to exchange and at the sole discretion of karigari.in receive a refund. Karigari.in is not liable for any damages caused to the Product during transit.
- Refund Clause For the purpose of this clause account credit means credit issued to your account for the entire purchase amount less the shipping costs. Your account credit can be used towards your next purchase with karigari.in. Please also see our Return Policy FAQs for further information.
- Delivery Karigari.in endeavour but does not guarantee to deliver the products to customers within 2-3 weeks from the day of place the order depending upon the shipping location. Others factors include delay in delivery through the courier partner, transporters strike etc. In case karigari.in is unable to deliver the confirmed order(s) as mentioned hereinabove and the payment for such order(s) has been made by you through your credit/debit card, the amount paid by you while placing the order(s) on the Site will be reversed back in your card account. No refunds shall be applicable on the orders made by the customer(s)
- Disclaimers Karigari.in is not and shall not be at any time responsible or liable for any loss or damage of any kind, including personal injury or death, (whether in tort, contract, or strict liability) arising out of or related to any Member Content, or to any act or omission by Members of the Site, by karigari.in or by any third party or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized by the Site. Karigari.in assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, delay, communications line failure, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, any Member Content or other Member communications. Karigari.in is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone or cable network or lines, computer systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any email or players due to technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or on the Site, including any injury or damage to Member’s or other person’s computer related to or resulting from participation on or through the Site.
The site, its content and all text, images, and other information on, accessible from or available through this site are provided on as ‘as available’ and ‘as is’ basis without warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including but not limited to the implied warranties, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement. Specifically, but without limitation, karigari.in does not warrant that:
- The information available on this site is free of errors;
- The functions contained on this site will be uninterrupted or free of errors;
- Defects will be corrected, or
- This site or the server(s) that makes it available are free or viruses or other harmful components. Under no circumstance shall any disclosure of any member content to karigari.in be subject to any obligation of confidentially or expectation of compensation or attribution, by submitting any member content to or through karigari.in, you represent and warrant that all your member content will not violate any right of any third party, including copyright, trademark, privacy, or other personal or proprietary rights. You represent and warrant that no member content will be or contain libelous or otherwise unlawful, abusive, or obscene material. You are and shall remain solely responsible for your member content. You represent and warrant to karigari.in that karigari.in is free to use the member content, and implement any suggestions contained therein, if it so desires, as provided or as modified by karigari.in, without obtaining permission or license from any third party and without any compensation to you.